Thursday, June 3, 2010

Im Back !

After 2 months of neglect and delay with updating this space, I’m now back,
and I hope to continue being stylish with my updates.

With the last few days or rather last few hours of summer left, here is a bit of colour as we prepare for the grey dreariness of the monsoon that will soon descend on Mumbai.

I want to share some images of this unusual flower/greenery/fruit? that I found at the local florist. He said it was part if the Supari palm,(I know no better) but I loved the texture the colour and earthiness of this greenery.

I also bought some of my favorite Tiger Lilies or Lilliums, (is there a difference between the two again I have no idea) but the colours and the perfume of these flowers is beautiful and I had a bit of fun turning these into abstract images see ABSTRACT Tiger Lilies or Lillium which I will eventually, one day turn into paintings..... 














No comments:

Post a Comment